7-FKZ, dated 05.02.2014 N 2-FKZ, dated 21.07.2014 N 11-FKZ)
7-FKZ, dated 05.02.2014 N 2-FKZ, dated 21.07.2014 N 11-FKZ)
d) by road – on busesgeneral type, and in their absence – in buses withsoft seats;
e) by air – in the cabineconomic (lower) class of the aircraft.
27. Training camps are held in military units,having appropriate conditions for accommodationcitizens, the necessary educational and material base andpersonnel capable of exercisingpreparation of citizens according to the training camp program.
28. Study time (duration of classes) fortraining fees are distributed as followsway:
1 day for the device and organization of the internalservice upon arrival at a military unit;
24 days for combat training and educationalwork;
1 day for service and delivery of weapons,equipment and property.
29. Citizens who have arrived for the studyfees to the military unit are distributed according tobranches (crews, crews), of whichtraining platoons and companies (batteries) are formed.
30. Placement of citizens at training campscarried out at the points of permanent deploymentmilitary units, training centers or camps.
31. For the entire period of training campsby order of the commander of the military unit is appointedadministration of training fees.
32. Citizens graduating from higher educationinstitution, upon completion of training camps passfinal certification in military training inmilitary unit, during which it is establishedthe level of their theoretical and practicalpreparation for the implementationmilitary professional tasks and compliancepreparation of qualification requirements,presented to graduates of military departments.
As an exception, the final attestation maybe carried out in a higher educational institution.
For the final certification is allocatedat least 4 days (2-3 days for preparation and 1-2 days forpassing the exam).
The time allocated for the finalcertification, during the trainingthe time of training camps is not included.
33. In cases stipulated by the programsmilitary training, an internshipcitizens in military units are in order,established by the Ministry of Defense of the RussianFederation.
For guidance and control of the passagecitizens of the internship from the military departmentan internship supervisor is appointed from amongteaching staff.
34. Citizens at the end of the internshipsubmit a written progress reportprograms and individual assignments and taketest, which is held in a military unit forthe place of the internship.
Citizens who did not pass the test or did not submitwritten report to the final certification formilitary training is not allowed.
35. The provision of training fees is carried out inthe order established by the Ministry of DefenseRussian Federation for military training of citizensOf the Russian Federation, which are in stock, andcarried out at the expense of funds providedfor these purposes to the specified Ministry infederal budget, excluding paymentsscholarships for citizens enrolled in the programmilitary training, as well as paymenttravel expensesfacultymilitary departments when sent to servicebusiness trips related to the organization andconducting training camps.
36. For citizens sent to training fees,the rights and obligations of the calledfor military training of citizens of the Russian Federation,staying in stock.
Attracting citizens aimed at educationalfees payable to others not related topassing training fees dutiesis prohibited.
37. Deduction of citizens from training feescarried out in the manner prescribedBy the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
On the reasons and time for the expulsion of a citizenthe military commissariat that senthim for training camps, and the rector of the correspondinghigher educational institution.
38. Repeated referral of citizens to educationalfees are prohibited.
V. Citizens undergoing military trainingdepartment
39. The rights and obligations of citizens undergoingmilitary training are determined by thisRegulations, statutes of a higher education institution andthe rules of his internal order, as well asthe concluded agreement.
40. Citizens undergoing military training,an additional scholarship is paid inthe following sizes:
15 percent of the statutory amountscholarships – for citizens who have not completed the militaryconscription service;
25 percent of the statutory amountscholarships – for citizens who have completed military serviceon call.
Additional scholarships are paid1 time per month.
41. Planning budgetary allocations,necessary to make paymentsadditional scholarships for citizens,carried out by a higher education institution inin accordance with the legislation of the RussianFederation within its overall cost estimate.
42. A citizen who graduated from higher educationinstitution and passed the final certification formilitary training, in the prescribed mannerassigned the military rank of an officer atenrollment in stock.
43. The grounds for the removal of a citizen fromtraining at the military department are:
a) expulsion of a citizen from higher educationinstitutions;
b) failure of the citizen to comply with the terms of the contract;
c) violation of the charter of a higher education institution,rules of his internal order or rulesinternal regulations of the military department;
d) inconsistency of the citizen with the establishedlegislation of the Russian Federationrequirements for the receivedmilitary specialty, includingstate of health (based on the conclusionmilitary medical commission of the militarycommissariat in which the citizen is onmilitary registration);
e) the impossibility of continuing the militarytraining for independent of the citizenreasons (at the request of the citizen);
f) the initiative of the Ministry of Defense of the RussianFederation in case of impossibility to continuecitizen of military training under independentfrom the Ministry for reasons.
44. In case of suspension of a citizen from educationat the military department a contract concluded with himsubject to termination and re-such a citizenmilitary training is not allowed.
45. In case of expulsion of a citizen passingmilitary training, from higher educationinstitution, transferring it to another higher educationalinstitution on his written application to the highestthe educational institution issues a certificate indicatingthe list of studied academic disciplines (topics) formilitary training program indicatingnumber of training hours and resultsintermediate certifications.
Vi. Workers of the military department
46. The military department providesteaching positionscomposition, engineering,production, educational and auxiliary andother personnel.
To the facultyinclude outline of an argumentative essay the positions of the head of the faculty, hisdeputies, head of the department, hisdeputies, head of the cycle – seniorteacher, professor, associate professor, seniorteacher, teacher.
47. The procedure for filling positions of employeesmilitary department is establishedlegislation of the Russian Federation and actsMinistry of Defense of the Russian Federation andMinistry of Education and Science of the RussianFederation.
48. Substitution of postsfacultythe military department is made in accordance withits staffing table:
military personnel sent toestablished order in higher educationinstitution;
citizens in the reserve of the ArmedForces of the Russian Federation with militarythe rank of an officer.
Vii. Professional development of military personnelChairs
49. Professional developmentfacultymilitary departments carried out in militaryeducational institutions of highervocational education (institutionsadditional professional educationMinistry of Defense of the Russian Federation) orin agreement with the rectors of higher educationinstitutions at which military departments have been created, inother institutions of additionalvocational education.
Trainingfacultymilitary departments is carried out asnecessary, but at least once every 5 years.
First-time officersteaching staff, induring the year are sent to professionalretraining in institutions of additionalvocational education ministrydefense of the Russian Federation.
50. Internship of the facultythe composition of the military department is carried out in the troops and inhigher education institutions, includingsubordinate to the Ministry of DefenseOf the Russian Federation, as well as during exercises andtesting of weapons and military equipment.
VIII. Management of the activities of the military department
51. General management of military trainingcarried out by the rector of a higher education institution,whose powers are determined by thisBy the statute and charter of a higher education institution.
52. Direct control"
December 12, 1993
CONSTITUTION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
(subject to amendments introduced by the LawsOf the Russian Federation on amendments to the ConstitutionOf the Russian Federation of 12/30/2008 N 6-FKZ, of 12/30/2008 N7-FKZ, dated 05.02.2014 N 2-FKZ, dated 21.07.2014 N 11-FKZ)
SECTION ONECHAPTER 1. FUNDAMENTALS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ORDERCHAPTER 2. HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ANDCITIZENCHAPTER 3. FEDERATIVE STRUCTURECHAPTER 4. PRESIDENT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATIONCHAPTER 5. FEDERAL ASSEMBLYCHAPTER 6. THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENTFEDERATIONSCHAPTER 7. JUDICIAL POWER AND PROSECUTOR’S OFFICECHAPTER 8. LOCAL GOVERNMENTCHAPTER 9. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ANDREVISION OF THE CONSTITUTIONSECTION TWO. FINAL ANDTRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
We, the multinational people of the RussianFederations united by a common destiny on theirearth, affirming human rights and freedoms,civil peace and harmony, preserving historicallyestablished state unity, based onuniversally recognized principles of equality andself-determination of peoples, honoring the memory of ancestors,who conveyed to us love and respect for the Fatherland,faith in goodness and justice, revivingsovereign statehood of Russia and affirmingthe inviolability of its democratic basis,striving to ensure well-being and prosperityRussia, proceeding from responsibility for their homelandbefore present and future generations, realizingpart of the world community, we acceptTHE CONSTITUTION OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
CHAPTER 1. FUNDAMENTALS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL ORDER
1. Russian Federation – Russiathere is a democratic federal legala state with a republican form of government.
2. Names RussianFederation and Russia are equal.
Man, his rights and freedoms are supremevalue. Recognition, observance and protection of the rights andfreedoms of man and citizen – an obligationthe state.
1. Bearer of sovereignty andthe only source of power in the RussianThe Federation is its multinational people.
2. The people exercise their powerdirectly, as well as through the organsgovernment and local authoritiesself-government.
3. The highest directthe expression of the power of the people is a referendum andfree elections.
4. No one can appropriatepower in the Russian Federation. Power grab orappropriation of authority is prosecuted byfederal law.
1. The sovereignty of the RussianFederation extends to its entire territory.
2. The Constitution of the RussianFederations and federal laws havesupremacy throughout the RussianFederation.
3. Russian Federationensures integrity and inviolabilitytheir territory.
1. The Russian Federation consists ofrepublics, territories, regions, cities of the federalvalues, autonomous region, autonomous regions- equal subjects of the Russian Federation.
2. The republic (state) hasits constitution and legislation. Edge,region, city of federal significance, autonomousregion, autonomous okrug has its own charter andlegislation.
3. Federated deviceOf the Russian Federation is based on itsstate integrity, the unity of the systemstate power, delineation of subjectsterms of reference and authority between bodiesstate authorities of the Russian Federation andpublic authorities of the constituent entitiesRussian Federation, equality andself-determination of peoples in the Russian Federation.
4. In relationships withfederal government bodiesall subjects of the Russian Federation among themselvesare equal.
1. Citizenship of the RussianFederation is acquired and terminated inaccording to federal law, isunified and equal regardless of reasonacquisition.
2. Every citizen of the RussianThe Federation possesses on its territory allrights and freedoms and bears equal responsibilities,provided by the Constitution of the RussianFederation.
3. Citizen of the Russian Federationcannot be deprived of their citizenship or rightchange it.
1. Russian Federation sociala state whose policy is aimed atcreating conditions that provide decentlife and free development of a person.
2. In the Russian Federationlabor and health of people are protected,a guaranteed minimumthe amount of remuneration providedstate support for families, motherhood,paternity and childhood, disabled and senior citizens,the system of social services is developing,state pensions, benefits are establishedand other guarantees of social protection.
1. In the Russian Federationguaranteed the unity of the economicspace, free movement of goods,services and financial resources, supportcompetition, economic freedomactivities.
2. In the Russian Federationare recognized and protected as private,state, municipal and other formsproperty.
1. Land and other natural resourcesused and protected in the RussianFederations as the basis of life and workpeoples living in the respectiveterritory.
2. Land and other natural resourcescan be in private, public,municipal and other forms of ownership.
State power in the Russian Federationis carried out on the basis of division intolegislative, executive and judicial.Bodies of legislative, executive andthe judiciary is independent.
1. State power inThe Russian Federation is carried out by the PresidentRussian Federation, Federal Assembly(Federation Council and State Duma),Government of the Russian Federation, courtsRussian Federation.
2. State power inconstituent entities of the Russian Federation carry outbodies of state power formed by them.
3. Delineation of jurisdictionand powers between bodies of stateauthorities of the Russian Federation and authoritiesstate power of the constituent entities of the RussianFederation is carried out by thisConstitution, Federal and other treaties ondelimitation of the subjects of jurisdiction and powers.
The Russian Federation recognizes andlocal government is guaranteed. Localself-government within its powersyourself. Local government bodiesare not included in the system of state bodiesauthorities.
1. In the Russian Federationideological diversity is recognized.
2. No ideology canbe established as a state ormandatory.
3. In the Russian Federationpolitical diversity is recognized,multiparty system.
4. Public associations are equalbefore the law.